IN ALL WE DO LORD, LET US HONOR YOU







March 30, 2012

Today is the Day!

That's right...we are on our way.  We are in Atlanta waiting for our flight to Paris and then on to Sofia.  I am beyond excited.  The wait has been almost unbearable at times.  I know that God's timing is always perfect and I have tried to put my faith in that knowledge (but I am not very good at waiting sometimes)!
:)    We will have our first visit on Monday...not sure yet if it will be Avery or Caden that we will see first.  I just want to say thank you to everyone who has prayed and supported us during this special time.  We truly couldn't have made it to this point without your prayers and support.  We look forward to sharing this journey with you all so check back often over the next couple of weeks to see updates, pictures, and hopefully some video. 

Always Blessed,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment