IN ALL WE DO LORD, LET US HONOR YOU







November 17, 2012

It Won't Be Long Now!

  God has truly used this experience to teach me patience.  From day 1, it seemed that each leg of the journey took us longer than any one else.  There have been moments (especially lately) when the wait felt unbearable.  My heart has been so heavy.  The nights lying awake worrying and wondering....why us?  Why do we have to endure one delay after another?  Why is our process taking so much longer than others?  Each passing day is one more day my babies are in those orphanages.  I still can't believe that 7 months have passed since our first trip!  God reminds me every day that I need to lean on Him.  I need to keep my faith and trust in His timing.  I admit, I have struggled with this lately.  But, I am praying more and seeking God's peace..........

I do want you all to know that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Shelley emailed yesterday and said that she will have our travel dates soon.  I started packing 2 weeks ago!!  I have actually packed, and unpacked, and re-packed.  I know it sounds a little obsessive but I don't want to forget anything!!!  :)  I actually think that the process of packing the suitcases has been therapeutic for me!  It is a reminder that very soon, I can zip up those suitcases, drive them to the airport, and put them on an airplane heading across the ocean.  Hang on my sweet babies!  It won't be long now!

1 comment:

  1. So happpy that it is soon-you've waiting so long to bring your babies home-I know it has been so hard! Can't wait to see pictures of you all together!

    ReplyDelete